Apex 3rd edition, 2015
Hoa Apex is a dedicated event to the community of Hoa, where contributors, users and main developers meet each other. This is a unique moment to share ideas and projects together.
Reminder: This event is free and family are welcomed too! To subscribe, please contact us.
Table of contents
Dates and venues
This year, Hoa Apex 3rd edition will stand at: 10 rue du Faubourg Poissonière, 75010 Paris, the and .
The following transport will help you to reach the event's location:
- Lines 8 or 9, stop at Bonne Nouvelle,
- Line 7, stop at Poissonière.
🚆 Train, if you arrived at:
- Gare du Nord, take line 4 to Gare de l'Est and take line 7,
- Gare de l'Est, take line 7,
- Gare Montparnasse, take line 4 and change at Strasbourg Saint-Denis, then take line 8 or 9,
- Gare de Lyon, take line 1, change at Reuilly Diderot and take line 8.
- lines 20, 39 or 48, stop at Poissonière Bonne Nouvelle.
Hotels and miams
Hotels are not funded by the Hoa Project foundation. Here is a list of affordable hotels around the event's location:
You can also find your hotels at the very last minute with VeryLastRoom. It works pretty well in Paris.
You only need to pay for one lunch: Saturday dinner (evening), possibly at the Plantxa. Breakfasts and lunches are offered (so free)!
Conferences and team building
Below, the planning of the first day:
You can subscribe to the calendar, it's public!
Team building is unknown so far but please, prepare:
- Real shoes,
If you have any questions, please, contact Ivan Enderlin (hywan,
@mnt_io) or Alexis
von Glasow (avonglasow,
email or Twitter accounts. Remind that Hoa's
twitter account is