Hoa insists on that we need to understand problems before to understand solutions. In fact, one of the goals of Hoa is to teach their users, because learning without understanding has no meaning and the experience shows that a comprehension of a problem paired with generic solutions provides better results.
The hack book contains (very) detailed explanations about all the libraries of Hoa. Chapters are unordered. No library will have a secret for you and you will be able to hack them!
This documentation is low-level, i.e. at the code level. It allows to explore the code, to follow methods or classes traces, etc. Explore the API!
Published articles and presentations:
- A Constraint Solver for PHP Arrays, presented at CSTVA 2013 (Luxembourg, Luxembourg), article, presentation and details,
- Grammar-Based Testing using Realistic Domains in PHP, presented at A-MOST 2012 (Montréal, Canada), article, presentation and details,
- Praspel: A Specification Language for Contract-Driven Testing in PHP, presented at ICTSS 2011 (Paris, France), article and presentation.
- Praspel, un langage de spécification par contrats, presented at the PHPTour 2014 (Lyon, France), presentation, record and details,
- Hoa, un ensemble de bibliothèques PHP, presented at the AFUP Lyon 2013 (Lyon, France), presentation and details,
- Anatomie du test, presented at ForumPHP 2012 (Paris, France), presentation and details ;
- Hoa, un ensemble de bibliothèques, presented at PHPTour 2011 (Lille, France), presentation and details.
Hoa Apex, the community event:
- What a year!, presented at Hoa Apex'14 (Marseille, France), presentation, record and details,
- How do we ensure code quality?, presented at Hoa Apex'14 (Marseille, France), presentation and details,
- Ouverture, presented at Hoa Apex'13 (Le Locle, Switzerland), presentation and details.
If you would like to contribute to Hoa, this guide is for you. The contributor guide will teach you how to set up a confortable development environment to ameliorate Hoa.